Jun 6, 2019
Sam McIntyre joins me on the podcast today.
Sam is the co-owner of Tall Poppy Real Estate, a Kiwi owned Real Estate company. I thought that we were going to end up talking about the discomfort about sales and business, and we did to some degree.
BUT then the conversation took a turn into self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and mindset, and it got really interesting. This stuff that Sam was talking about not only makes you better in business but also better at life.
- Big formative experiences (4.00)
- What made him so excited (9.00)
- Being a personal coach (14.32)
- Favorite moment (22.30)
- Last and next UNCOMFORTABLE things (36.00)
- Strategy to approach uncomfortable situations (40.10)