Jun 20, 2020
Thomas Maharaj returns to the podcast for Round two.
We catch up with what Tommie has been up to in the last few years and his exciting new project "I'm in"
We chat through the challenges he is facing, what scares him the most, why he is doing it, and what is the hope that keeps him going.
Jun 8, 2020
Tom Ahern returns to the podcast for our annual-ish chat. It
We talk through
- Tommy's books
- self identity
- dealing with overwhelm
- Tools for managing our mental state
- Finding wonder in the world
- self development
- and getting uncomfortable
May 18, 2020
JP Tocker joins us on the show today to chat through
- getting started
- going against what others think
- the difficulty of getting over that first hump
- dealing with FOMO
- the power of perspective and mindset
- and of course, getting UNCOMFORTABLE
This one has been on the cards for a while and very happy to get it...
Apr 28, 2020
This episode is something a little different. It's the first two episodes of a new show I'm putting out called "Leading through Challenge"
If you want to up your leadership skill levels to better lead your team through adversity then this is the show for you.